Stops intruders with 100% accuracy. Right, in their tracks
Flap Barriers are well adopted in entrances and exits of buildings or construction sites, to help tracking staffs and visitors. Only authorized users are able to access to specific areas through the flap barriers. Lights on the barriers are to indicate status of the flap barriers. Steady green lights indicate locked barriers. Blinking green lights indicate accessible barriers.
With a track record of 100% accuracy, it triggers an alarm as soon as it detects intrusion.
These are fully geared for emergency evacuation processes. In case of an emergency evacuation (let’s say fire), the arm-opening feature is automatically triggered, so that people are not stuck behind the barriers.
The speed of the door wings is adjustable within the limits of safety standards. If an obstruction is detected during closing of the wings, the arms automatically stop moving. This is due to the door’s specially designed anti-clamp mechanism, which ensures that the person is not clamped, thus guaranteeing the safety of the user.
Special allowance feature to accommodate your demands
The barriers have a special feature, which is its 24-hour open mode feature. In this mode the arms are perpetually kept open unless an unauthorized user step on to the barrier, in which case the arms close.
1) Power supply voltage: AC220 ± 10% V, 50HZ
2) Driving motor: AC motor AC220V/25W
3) Working temperature: -30 ℃ ~ +60 ℃
4) Relative Humidity: ≤ 90%, non-condensing
5) Input interface: Relay switch signal
6) Communication interface: RS485 interface standard electrical
7) Communication distance: ≤ 1200 meter
8) The maximum passage width: 600mm
9) Gate open and close time: 1.5 seconds
10) Dimensions: L1400× W300 × H1000 (mm)
11) Pass speed: 30-40 people / minute
Turnstiles, gates and railing systems provide effective means for pedestrian flow control at entrances of production facilities, administrative buildings, company offices, schools, university campuses, stadiums, leisure and fitness facilities, amusement parks and zoos, shopping outlets.
Main features of tripod turnstiles:
- built-in control board or remote control unit supplied as standard
- models for indoor and outdoor application (under shelter)
- models with anti-panic barrier arms
- high throughput rate
- bi-directional passage control
- LED directional indication / status lights
- safe supply voltage 12 – 36V
- key override control for emergency situations
- inertia-free and smooth rotation mechanism
Integrated with access control systems, these high quality entrance control products can provide a level of security to meet even the most exacting requirements. In case of an emergency the swing gate or turnstile can be unblocked with a mechanical unlock key. Optionally tripod turnstiles can be equipped with anti-panic folding barrier arms enabling to free the passageway in case of emergency without use of any specific keys or tools. To form passageways of any required configurations and make an entrance design complete, tripod turnstiles and gates can be installed together with matching railings of different types. Thanks to the low power demand, the turnstiles are supplied with safe operating voltage.
Operating modes of tripod turnstiles:
Single passage in one direction;
Free passage in one direction;
Single passage in each direction;
Free passage in both directions;
Always locked (closed for entry and exit);
Lock-chamber access mode for additional video or biometric identification when increased an access control is required (for full height rotors only)
The operating modes are set with the remote control panel or by a command from access control system.
Full Height Turnstiles
Unmanned entrance with a high degree of security. Weather resistant, robust construction of outdoor installations. Rugged construction, trouble free operation and a simple mechanism make this product range suitable for many fields of application. This product range can be integrated with keypads, code locks, card readers, biometric devices and other access control systems
- 100% duty cycle
- Enter and exit through both rotors
- Frame work, and rotors made from stainless steel or mild steel.
- Hinged mechanism cover for ease of access to the working parts.
- Unique optic sensor array (patent pending) instead of micro switches.
- Bottom shafts made from stainless steel, with the bottom bearing housed inside the rotor pipe.
- Key override for both directions for each rotor.
- Surge protection on main control board.
- Test points with LED indicators.
- Supply 220v AC 50Hz.
- Hand operated walk trough.
- Smooth operation.
- Safety configurations for power failure or emergency situations.
- Normally closed N/C or Normally open N/O mode.
- Transit facilities
- Industrial facilities
- Sports facilities
- Educational facilities
- Government facilities
- Military facilities