Automatic Garage Doors
Brosis garage doors are manufactured & designed using best quality of material & advance techniques as per the standards. Their simple one piece panel construction enables them very easy to use and provide hassle free operation. We provide up and over garage doors which are mounted on tracks that run across the ceiling of garage and provide support to the door as it glides up and out of the way. These doors work on counter-weighted balancing system. We offer garage doors for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Automatic garage doors provide safe and dependable operation.
- They look great on all forms of property.
- These overhead garage doors are the ultimate in flexibility.
- Easy to operate, install and maintain.
- Side sensors are provided for safety on opening and closing.
- It Can be operate by wireless remote from distance of 20 meters.
- Self-locking gear motor, keeping the up-and-over door closed even in the absence of an electric lock.
- External emergency release (optional) for accessing the garage in case of power supply failure.
- Maximum anti-crushing safety for the lower edge of the door, thanks to the on-board electronic control unit equipped with electronic torque adjustment and anti-crushing system (which can be disabled).
- Great quality material: steel drive parts, die-cast aluminium gear motor body and ABS protective cover guarantee IP 44 protection degree.
- Slowdown system for a soft approach of the door during opening and closing, thus avoiding noise and mechanical stress to the structure.
- Timed courtesy light built into the operator to light up the garage during opening and closing.
- One of the best operators in the market.
Developing a 450 Nm torque, it allows the automation of counterweight-balanced up-and-over doors with size:
– 3.5 x 3 m using only one motor;
– 5 x 3 m, or up-and-over with built-in pedestrian door using two motors.
- Electromechanical and hydraulic operators are available as per customer’s requirement and size & weight of garage door.